Monday, June 25, 2007
I passed I passed I passed! XD I'm spamming everyone and everything, but I don't care! I'm almost graduated! ^.^
Posted at Monday, June 25, 2007 by crazy_rei_luva
Sunday, May 06, 2007
Life's pretty hectic at the moment, but that's always the case with May. I have a few things I need to finish up for school, but I'm hoping we don't get any big assignments anymore. I have enough to do anyway, and I want to start studying for my exams in a few weeks. I shall be watching LOTR until the exam week starts, to keep myself motivated! =P
A few weeks ago I had two days of activities with AFS, the organisation I'm leaving with for New Zealand! I'm even more excited now, because we had a country info day. It was national for all Belgium, and we got info about New Zealand and I met the people I'm leaving with. We're with 7, and they all seem pretty cool, which is important if you have a 30-hour flight ahead with them ^^. I'll be leaving the 18th of July, so I really want to get trough my exams without fails. Otherwise I might have to leave later, because I might have the re-do that particular subject's exam.
Next weeks'll be very busy. I don't think we have a lot of complete weeks of school anymore. Next week we have sports day with school, the week after that we have two days off and I have to work for my sister (her store is opening), the week after that I'm going to watch a play with my class on Friday evening and Saturday evening we have the last year's dance, and the week after that we have another day off.
But I'll definitely post pictures of my prom wear. ^.~
Posted at Sunday, May 06, 2007 by crazy_rei_luva
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Life's good, I have vacation, I'm doing nothing whatsoever than being obsessed with following things: Heroes (TV-series), Sunshine (movie), Peter Pan (anything!) and the Mediator (books), while I actually should be doing more productive things. =P Ah well, what's new? I so wanted to do this, so I stole this from teh Ri-chan! XD
- - - - - - - - Your Life: The Soundtrack - - - - - - - -
So, here's how it works:
Open your music player (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, etc).
Put it on shuffle.
For every question type the song that's playing. When you go to a new question press the next button.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Opening Credits: Depeche Mode - Precious
Waking Up: Yuki Kajiura - Magic and Sword (This is this really oriental, belly-dancy-ish instrumental piece from .Hack//Sign, very alluring and mysterious. It's so rawwch!)
Falling In Love: Kinya - Blaze (From Tsubasa Chronicles, it's pretty happy music, and the lyrics are simply beautiful. It's about lovin each other no matter what happens, with hope and pain! ^^)
Breaking up: Yellow Monkey - Tactics (It's Japanese, a Rurouni Kenshin song, but I can't find the translation anywhere. It's a good song with guitars and all, but the guy is asking for "give me your love", so I don't know if this is so good =P)
Getting back together: Two-Mix - Rhythm Emotion (What's up with the J-Pop, seriously?! But according to the lyrics, we can't live without each other, so hey! XD)
Secret Love: Yann Tiersen - L'autre Valse d'Amélie (Instrumental piece from the Amélie movie, it's very light, bright and indicates that my secret love is probably really romantic and dreamy ^^)
Life's okay: Jack Johnson - Breakdown (Nice, relaxed music, lyrics about having a breakdown so you can leave things behind. ^^ Well the melody definitely fits my mood when I feel life's okay!)
Mental breakdown: Thomas Newman - Arose (Instrumental piece from the movie American Beauty. My mental breakdown would be like feeling lost and completely out of touch and dreamy! =P)
Driving Flashback: Satou Naoki - Hyper Battle (I don't know what driving flashback is supposed to mean, but it's probably very creepy and threatening, because so is this music!)
Partying: Shakira ft. Wyclef Jean - Hips don't Lie (First I had this really stupid LOTR instrumental piece so I just pressed next another time. =P Cheating! This is much better! Fun and sunny!)
Happy dance: Thomas Newman - Blood Red (Another instrumental piece from American Beauty, it's definitely content, but not something I'd be doing a happy dance on!)
Next song; Scissor Sisters- I Don't Feel Like Dancing (Much better! <3 Totally happy!)
Regretting: Satou Naoki - Requiem (Instrumental piece from X/1999, very dramatic and all, and definitely makes you regret things, because then it also turns melancholic! Woot, this is teh best song for regretting! XD)
Long night alone: Alan Menken - Bedtime (XDDD Haha, this is such a funny result! It's from the the Little Mermaid soundtrack, from one of my absolute fave composers, and it's about going to bed, so totally funny!)
Posted at Thursday, April 12, 2007 by crazy_rei_luva
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Strangely enough, doing well!
Concidering the situation, I'm doing pretty well. I'm quite a happy person at the moment! Had been dealing with some troubles of years past (Namely bullying and feeling unworthy) that had been catching up with me all of a sudden, but that's behind me again for a while. Dealing with some troubles in a friendship, but that's solved as well (<3 And had some great time talking to my Rei-chan all the while).
My grandfather died the night from Thursday to Friday, which was really ironic, because Friday was a real party day for me, it's a day all last years in Belgium celebrate, called 100 days. It celebrates the 100 days before the last exam, and we all dress up, get drunk, and have fun. So it was strange, but I had a great time anyway. We started with a church moment, so that was my time of the day to think about my grandfather.
After that I had a lot of fun. My love life isn't non-existant at the moment, just really strange. There's a guy I might like, but I'm not sure. He's my age, the silent type, not what's usually my type of guy, which is why I probably like him =P. He came to talk to me yesterday, but he was drunk. Still, I took some advantage of the situation XD. I had my arm around him and held his hand, but it was all purely simple.
At the same time, we have a new history teacher. He's supercute, looks and personality wise, but it's not like I love him. =P It's just fun to laugh with my friends about him. Like he has to shut down the beamer, and I'm the first to help him. When we get out of class then, we start laughing and say silly stuff. It's fun and light, really nice!
So yeah, my life is really strange at the moment. The family met at my grandfather's house today, and it was, obviously, strange. We were discussing his funeral et all, and he was in his coffin in the room next to us. I saw him, but strangely enough I didn't cry, I was close sometimes, but I'm not really sad yet. The funeral is Wednesday, so it might still come. But it was a nice day, really strange, like the rest at the moment. The grandchildren will have a moment at the funeral of 10 minutes to do something. My nephew is going to play the piano, my brother and youngest nephew are going to tell some texts, and after that there's going to be dia's with pictures of my grandfather. Everyone had to do something to do, and my favourite nephew and I selected the pictures, it was really nice, I haven't had such a nice time with him in a while. We all got to see these pictures of my mother and her brothers when she was young, it was so special, we usually don't talk about that time, I haven't seen much pictures either. That's what I want to be different for my children, I do want to share my life with them later. I know almost nothing about my father's, even though I love him very much, I sometimes regret that.
Anyway, it was nice, surreal even. Hearing all those stories and talking about the man, it almost seemed to come out of a movie.
Posted at Sunday, March 18, 2007 by crazy_rei_luva
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Nothing really special to say and I don't feel like talking about my life at all lately. =P Sorry girls, don't know why it's the way it is. I'm not in love anymore (that was fast XD), I have some cool new clothes, nice new hairdo and that's everything I think is worth mention. So here is: A quiz!
1. Put your music player on all your music, then shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
1. How are you feeling today?
Twinkle my Heart - Spiral (XD This is a really fun, instrumental song from the anime Spiral, and it certainly fits my happy, strange mood of today! Slightly stupid and ditzy as well!)
2. Will you get far in life?
Kuon - Ooshima Michiru (This is a very peaceful, even a slightly reflective instrumental piece. So maybe I will have a peaceful and reflective farness in life. Which is not mad imho! ^^)
3. How do your friends see you?
Battle - Spiral (A strange, instrumental piece, very hyper, sometimes threatening, demanding, curious, tough and energetic. So they'd see mee like that too, which probably is true too =P.)
4. Will you get married?
Crying Shame - Jack Johnson (I had to pull out the lyrics because I actually really don't know this song very well! It's actually not very much about love, more about peace. It's a calm song, so possibly yes.)
5. What is your best friend's theme song?
Naïve - The Kooks (Well, I don't have one best friend, so this is very hard to answer, but I guess they all have at least a bit naivity in them XD!)
6. What is the story of your life?
On Top - The Killers (Well, the title definitely should imply something positive! =P And it is a good song! The lyrics kind of describe what I am like as well.)
7. What was high school like?
Sympathy for the Devil - The Rolling Stones (This is funny! XD I definitely am not a devil, but I was never popular either, and I have enough friends. So I guess sympathy for the outcast then? ^.~ Positive sounding song as well!)
8. How can you get ahead in life?
Kiss That Girl - Sheryl Crow (Apparently I should kiss a girl to get ahead, so maybe I'm at least bi or lesbian, which would make the ideas of some people about quite true. =P)
9. What is the best thing about your friends?
The Dark of the Matinée - Franz Ferdinand (I don't know about the title itself, but the lyrics and song itself imply that they have to be a bit different from normal and be fun! ^^)
10. What is in store for this weekend?
Situations - Jack Johnson (I really don't know his songs that well! ^^; So situations are going to happen to me! ^^ And they seem to sound positive, so that's cool!)
11. To describe your grandparents?
Zasetsu - Satou Naoki (Really classic instrumental song from the X/1999 anime, also slightly dramatic, which both kind of fit, because my grandparents were very traditional people and only one of them is living these days, and decling in health. ^^;)
12. How is your life going?
Anna ni Issho Datta no ni - See-Saw (I have no idea what they're singing, because it's Japanese, so I searched the lyrics. It's not a very positive song, but it does have some more positive bits, and it definitely makes it seem as if my life is going to be interesting! XD)
13. What song will they play at your funeral?
The White Rider - Howard Shore (Musical piece from LOTR, starts kind of dramatic and then turns soft, it's really nice and I really would like it to be turned on at my funeral ^.^ That'd be so exciting, having the title compared to me and stuff. Totally my thing, with all the drama!)
14. How does the world see you?
Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve (Laid-back song, with some nice strings accompanying the lyrics, talking about a person who is very versatile, just leading his life etc. ^^ So people would see me like that.)
15. Will you have a happy life?
La Valse des Monstres - Yann Tiersen (From the Amélie Poulin movie, instrumental piece which is rather fast and hectic, but nice, happy, not depressed! =3 So despite the title, I will have a happy and laid-back life!)
16. What do your friends really think of you?
Prediction - Spiral (Bit of a dark and mysterious instrumental, if you ask me, with some saxaphone wound in between it sometimes. My friends would think of me as a mysterious and unpredictable person they can't help but try and predict! XD)
17. Do people secretly lust after you?
Ruby with the Eyes that Sparkle - Stuart Duncan and Dirk Powell (From the Cold Mountain soundtrack (I really have to watch that movie again sometime! ^.^). It's this really country instrumental piece. It's laid-back and really country-ish. The setting is about a girl, Ruby, whose eyes sparkle, and is written by a father for his daughter. =P But I'm sure it can be interpreted differently, so I'd say: people secretly lust for me! Hoozay! XD)
18. How can I make myself happy?
Rood - Marco Borsato (It's a Dutch song, the title is translated to 'Red' and it's about the colour red, how he wants the change the meaning that it is now (blood and war) and change it to passion. =P So no fights for me, but passion! Rawww!)
19. What should you do with your life?
Cursed - Spiral (I don't know why, but I keep getting Spiral results. If you ask me, this instrumental asks me to become a detective or something. XD Can't think of anything else.)
20. Will you ever have children?
Agnus Dei - Samuel Barber (This is a religious piece of music with choir. I don't know what to think about how it relates to this question. Either I will have children, or I will devote myself to God =P You pick for me!)
21. What song would you strip to?
Meimyaku - Ooshima Michiru (Another FMA musical piece, which would be realllllllly strange to strip on except for swaying from one to the other side and looking dangerous and mysterious. =P)
22. If a man in a van offered you candy, what would you do?
Learn to do it (Reprise) - Kelsey Grammer (It's from the animated movie Anastasia, sung and with classical instruments and stuff. =P If you ask me, according to this song, I'd dance and fall in love with him! XDDD)
23. What does your mom think of you?
Pump it - Black Eyes Peas (This one is creepy O.o. She thinks I'm pumping it? Or that I am a sexy, energetic and spunky young woman? I dunno!)
24. What is your deep dark secret?
Chocolate Charms - Clint Mansell (Special instrumental piece, no instruments except for a small sound sometimes. From the movie Requiem for a Dream. If you go by the title and the movie, my deep dark secret would involve being addicted to chocolate and watching telly all day. The music itself implies and empty existence. Fun! X.x)
25. What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
Mr. Smarty-Man - Thomas Newman (This very smart-sounding instrumental piece from the movie American Beauty. My mortal enemy would be a smart, smooth person, and always know it better than me. So we'd be alike! XD)
26. What's your personality like?
Witch of the Wasteland - Joe Hisaishi (From Miyazaki's Howl's Moving Castle, an instrumental piece, cunning, smooth, sly, and dangerous. Smart probably too, according to the title. =P I like it, but it's not true!)
27. Which song will be played at your wedding?
Shunjou (Lust) - Ooshima Michiru (From FMA again, sunny, romantic and musical piece. I'd be happy if it was played on my wedding. =3)
Posted at Thursday, March 01, 2007 by crazy_rei_luva
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
I haven't felt this great since a long time! ^.^ I'm feeling completely happy! We have a 20 year-old Brazilian guy called Beto in our house for 3 months and we're getting along very well. =3 Lots of fun! He's handsome, and has hot friends too. Mwaha!
Posted at Wednesday, February 07, 2007 by crazy_rei_luva
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Okay, so everything is fine and dandy again! <3 Woot!
Yesterday I went to a party. First went to the birthday of someone Astrid knows, at a café in the city. It was packed with people, and the birthday boy was pretty cute. Of course I made Astrid introduce me, but that's pretty much all that happened. Although afterwards, she told me that she had talked about me to him while I was at the dancing where the party was held, and had subtely asked what he thought of me. He told her I was pretty. >D Then she continued on about how I don't easily fall in love and stuff, I don't know where she gets it.
Anyway, so onto explaining the title of this journal entry. I'm in my last year of secondary school, and there's this event 100 days before the last exams start. Obviously, it's called 100 days. Every class needs to gather money for costumes for a show we're doing that day. Seperate classes have seperate acts and themes - We're going à la Chicago the Musical, probably. So anyway, to gather this money, every seperate class does his own party - Ours is in two weeks. Yesterday evening was Lotte's party, so of course I had to go.
Honestly, it was the best party of the year, or more so, the best 100 days party I have ever been to. The dancing was absolutely packed, the music was awsome, yada yada. At 1 am I had to leave with Astrid, because my dad was coming to pick us up, so we left 10 mins before 1. That's where the insanity comes in. There was this huuuuuuuge line to get outside because almost everyone was leaving at the time and had to get their coats, me included. Well, line... More like a mosh pit like you see at metal concerts. I had to protect Astrid at times, me being the strong girl I am. =P Anyway, we were all chased outside the dancing without our coats, telling us to return in half an hour - As if had time for that, it was already 20 past one by then and my dad was still waiting. So half past 1, I finally found Astrid again and sent her ahead to tell my father. Astrid had already been called by her angry dad by then who didn't want to listen to her at all (I even had to tell him what happened later on by phone and he was still angry). Meanwhile, I still had to get my coat. Parents were all lined up outside waiting. Anyway, so it's my turn to get my jacket, which is normally on a numbered place. I had to f-ing describe what it looked like, and since my coat isn't the most outstanding one in the world, he didn't find it, and said I had to get back later. Like, I had been standing waiting for my coat for an hour already, my dad was already waiting for 50 minutes, but nevermind that! So I asked an acquintance of mine if they would take all the coats that got left behind to school on Monday, and she said they would, and so I made her promise that and left.
And now I'm coatless and tired. And demanding my coat back. XD But it's funny now! Altho nerve-wrecking at that moment.
Posted at Saturday, January 20, 2007 by crazy_rei_luva
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
So, update on my life I guess x3. Don't expect anything too bright, although now I'm doing quite well again.
School started again last week. Had an awful first week. Especially an awful weekend, which I was going trough mostly depressed. First hit came when I was sitting in front of the tv watching a local music channel, which was showing Damien Rice's 9 Crimes, which left me baffled. Watch here, it's beautiful:
9 Crimes videoclip
Then I came back from a very awful party that night and just felt generally awful. For no apparant reason apparently. Well anyway, I'm fine now. Jealous, but fine.
Why jealous? Ah well, that needs a part of my background to explain. 4 years ago I fell in love with a boy, who is 4 years older than me. I was still a child, but it was my first big love, and no-one I've ever really loved was ever able to match up to him. So yeah, he's still the 'perfect' man for me in my eyes, and I'd often sigh about it to my offline friends, or cherish some hope that he'd someday start seeing me as a woman, and not the little girl from back then (although making stupid mistakes and decisions right in front of him doesn't help that, probably). Yes, well, there's this good girl friend of him, whom he liked, but they never followed upon it. And yes, well, they are growing towards each other again. So I guess I feel rejected. Because I've been standing by the sidelines for four years now, waiting for him, and she's getting him. =3 I just have to start accepting that.
Posted at Tuesday, January 16, 2007 by crazy_rei_luva
Saturday, December 30, 2006
Merry Christmas and a Happy Newyear!
Yes, and now only a Happy Newyear! ^^ I wish you all the best 2007 you could wish for!
And darn, I just broke a plate.
Just a few notes first:
1. LOTR hate seems very popular nowadays.
2. My Ipod is screwing up majorly, and I hate it!
3. I had some sort of a haircut.
4. I watch too many movies nowadays.
5. I hate my Economics teacher who made me fail the subject for the first semester with only half a point, which he had been doing on tests regularly already.
Now onto a test thingie stolen from someone on DA ^^:
1. How old did you wish you were? 17 or 18, like I am now. =P Want to stay like that forever too!
2. Where were you when 9/11 happened? At school. I only heard about it when I got back home, but the next day everyone was talking about it.
3. What do you do when vending machine steals your money? I go complaining to the owner if that's possible. XD At school it is!
4. Do you count yourself kind? I don't concider myself evil, so I guess so. XD Kind in a normal amount.
5. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? My shoulder.
6. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Probably Japanese or Spanish, because I already know 3 extra languages (although not fluently >3).
7. Do you know your neighbours? Well, I know them! =3 I just never talk to them.
8. What do you consider a vacation? No work. No stress. Just laaaaazyness XD.
9. Do you follow your horoscope? Kind of, yes.
10. Would you move for the person you love? I have no idea. I might, but it depends where.
11. Are you touchy feely? Defintely.
12. Do you believe that opposites attract? In real life? I love the idea that opposites attract, but I'm not sure about real life.
13. Dream job? Writer, or any other way I can bring my stories to the light.
14. Favourite channels? Kanaal2, VT4, BBC1, Jim, VijfTV, Cartoon Network, TMF, Nickelodeon and sometimes MTV.
15. Favourite place to go on weekends? Usually I'm just at home, but I would definitely not object to a night at a party! ^.~
16. Showers or baths? Showers.
17. Do you paint your nails? If I feel like it. And mostly only in Summer or when I go out.
18. Do you trust people easily? It depends on the kind of people.
19. What are your phobias? I don't really have many. I'm slightly afraid of fire and more afraid of bugs.
20. Do you want kids? Oh darlings, I already have it all figured out. XD I won't have any children before I'm 30, and I want one child of my own and one adopted!
21. Do you keep a handwritten journal? Yes, but I only write in it once a month. ^^;
22. Where would you rather be right now? I'm quite happy with where I am now. Although I'd like to go somewhere sunny or snowy.
23. Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy? My friends, boys and my kitty! ^.^
24. Heavy or light sleeper? In between? XD
25. Are you paranoid? Only a bit!
26. Are you impatient? Sometimes.
27. Who can you relate to? What kind of general question is this? O.o How can I answer this? I can, for example, almost relate to every book or movie character!
28. How do you feel about interracial couples? Don't have any problems with them. Can be very cute!
29. Have you been burned by love? Of course, that's what love is about.
30. What's your favorite pick-up line? Oh my god, pick-up lines are idiotic!
31. What's your main ringtone on your mobile? Don't know at the moment, because I just bought a new one.
32. What were you doing at midnight last night? I think I fell asleep by then.
33. What did the last text on your cellphone say? It was about homework for Dutch and a party of a friend.
34. Whose bed did you sleep in last? Erm, mine? XD;
35. What colour shirt are you wearing? I'm still in my pj's and robe, but I'm wearing pink-purple-ish pj's if you want to know! =P
36. Most recent movie you watched? Mulholland Drive, last night.
37. Name three things you have on you at all times. Watch, cellphone and earrings.
38. What colour are your bedsheets? White, but they can also be blue or red.
39. How much cash do you have on you right now? Some small change, probably about 5 euros. I usually don't have much cash money. It's all on my bank account.
40. What is your favourite part of the chicken? Chicken wings! <3
41. What's your favourite town/city? London.
42. I cant wait till...? Next year. New Zealand! ^0^
43. What did you have for dinner last night? Fish, carrots and potatoes. Ieeeuw!
44. Do you own a gun? Yeah, from Disneyland! XD From Pirates of the Carribean! Oh my God!
45. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange juice. Or Fristi. But I'm forced to drink milk every day. ;-;
46. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years time? Wherever the road may take me. Bwahaha! XD
47. Last thing you ate? An orange.
48. What songs do you sing in the toilet? I sing so many songs, how am I supposed to know?
49. Last thing that made you laugh? Can't remember. =P But I laugh a lot, so it was probably still yesterday!
50. Worst injury you've ever had? Don't know, I've never been seriously injured! O.o
51. Does someone have a crush on you? MMmnah.
52. What's your favorite candy? Twix, chocolate, chips and Sirup Waffles! x3
53. What song do you want played at your funeral? I don't know O.o.
Posted at Saturday, December 30, 2006 by crazy_rei_luva
Thursday, December 14, 2006
3 OMFG's for:
1. I'm meeting Rei-chan WITH parental consent next year ^0^!
2. I'm soooo obsessed with Guild Wars that I have been playing it for 5 hours in one piece today while I should have studied just a little bit better for Geography (so lucky this is easy to learn!)
3. I just discovered that my computer has an extra hard drive of 30 GB of which still 15 GB left, with my 2nd Fullmetal Alchemist OST on it and Rurouni Kenshin episode 76, the one I lost! T0T Oh brother, why did thou not tell me! *squeeee*
Posted at Thursday, December 14, 2006 by crazy_rei_luva
Nickname: Lonnie, Lonnie-chan, CRL, Bèm, Taisha, Lon, Magical Girl Lonnie-chan, Yules, Querida del Diablo
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Favourite anime: X/1999, Rurouni Kenshin, Gundam Wing, Gravitation, Wolf's Rain, Fullmetal Alchemist and Spiral.
Favourite Manga: Alice 19th and Shaman King
Favourite Movies: Lord of the Rings, Alexander, Beauty and the Beast, American Beauty, American History X, Heaven and Earth, the Last of the Mohicans, Babel, Sunshine, Peter Pan and Requiem for a Dream.
Favourite Books: His Dark Materials, Howl's Moving Castle, Pride and Prejudice, the Mediator, Sisterhood of Traveling Pants and Memoirs of a Geisha
Favourite TV-shows: Lost and Heroes
Favourite Actors: Hiroyuki Sanada, Jared Leto, Heath Ledger and Cillian Murphy.
Favourite Actresses: Renée Zellweger and Scarlet Johansonn.
Favourite Bishies: Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing), Mihaeru (Beyblade), Eyes Rutherford (Spiral), Shinomori Aoshi (Rurouni Kenshin), Saitou Hajime (Rurouni Kenshin), Gambit (X-Men), Evra Von (Darren Shan Saga), Howl (Howl's Moving Castle), Maes Hughes (Fullmetal Alchemist), Jesse (The Mediator), Shaun White and Rafael Nadal.
Favourite Couples: Seishiro/Subaru (X), Kamui/Subaru (X), Heero/Duo (Gundam Wing), Aoshi/Misao (Rurouni Kenshin), Saitou/Misao (Rurouni Kenshin), Helia/Flora (WinX Club), Rogue/Gambit (X-Men), Rogue/Magneto (X-Men), Elizabeth/Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice), Saya/Haji (Blood+), Riza/Roy (Fullmetal Alchemist), Howl/Sophie (Howl's Moving Castle), Jesse/Suze (The Mediator) and Ken/Hikari (Digimon)
Best Friends: Bunny, Neechan, Elisa-chan, Ninke, Astrid, Sofie and Evan-chan.